For 12 years Ted taught Biology/ Health in the public school system while obtaining a Master’s Degree in Education. He wanted to see the world, so he left the classroom and traveled the world.
His passion now is to use his training and knowledge of biology, health, and psychology in order to continue educating people through the far-reaching platform of the internet.
Ted is an avid gym goer and healthy eater as well as enjoys all kinds of outdoor activities. He understands firsthand how fitness and healthy eating are vital components to a happy and healthy life.
Ted can also be found at Healthy Eater where he writes about flexible dieting and helps people be successful with it.
- The Flexible Diet: Eat What You Want and Lose that Fat
- HMR Diet at Home
- 1200 Calorie Diet: Meal Plan and Menu
- Could You Follow a Mostly Raw Vegan Diet?
- A Grotesque View of McNuggets Under a Microscope
- Are Revolution Foods Meal Kits Healthier Than Lunchables?
- Death by Juicing?
- A Sincere Apology From a Weight Loss Consultant