Nicole German (RD, LD)
Nicole German is a Registered Dietitian helping others to see that by making nutritious food choices, you can live a happy and healthy life. Debunking food myths and the latest fad diets is just one of her specialties.
Nicole graduated from the University of Georgia with a BSFCS in Dietetics.
You can see Nicole’s blog at Nicole’s Nutrition
- Stay Slim for Life with Jillian Michaels
- Eat Resistant Starches If You Must Have Your Carbs
- Top 5 Habits That Are Sabotaging Your Diet
- Fermented Food: It’s Good for You!
- Don’t Expect to Lose Weight on a Vegetarian Diet
- Eat More Squash! Nutritious, Low Calorie, and Delicious
- Can You Really Eat More to Lose More?
- Can Man Live by a Fruit Diet Alone?