Mike has worked in the fitness industry for over a decade – as a Personal Trainer, lecturer and author. He is also a certified Youth Fitness Specialist and has an extensive background in anatomy and exercise science, and is a diligent researcher of nutritional science and the psychology of motivation.
Mike is passionate about teaching and helping people succeed in adopting healthy lifestyles. Mike also manages The Fit Child.
You can see Mike’s site at Core Concepts Wellness
- Your Guide to Red Meat Consumption
- Required Reading: The Best Nutrition Books
- 5 Minute Healthy Grocery Store Fix
- 3 Steps to Put the Brakes on Sugar Cravings
- 7 Rules For Hiring a Personal Trainer
- 5 Pillars of Effective Health Goal Setting
- Nutritional Fanaticism II: The Vegan Extreme
- Nutritional Fanaticism I: Extreme Low Carbers