Here are 31 in-depth tips and guides to help you eat right, and maintain (or lose) weight.
Don’t forget to look in the comments area of each post – amazing amounts of useful information can be found there.
Food and Calories
- How to Keep a Food Diary – be sure to learn How to Set Goals.
- Tracking Food Intake On-line
- How to Calculate Your Ideal Daily Calorie Intake
- 5 Ways to Break a Weight Loss Plateau
- How to Construct Your Own Diet Plan – using just a spreadsheet.
- How to Prepare Meals in Advance
- How to Stay on Track at a Buffet
- Home-delivered Diets – Where to get them, and what locations they deliver to. I believe this is the most comprehensive list of diet delivery services available.
- Visual Guide to Healthy Snacks
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Diet at Work
- How to Identify if a Product Contains Sugar – Over 25 different names manufacturers use for sugar.
- How to Improve Your Breakfast Choices
- Visual Guide to 300-Calorie Meals.
- How to Find Healthier Pasta
- Top 10 Carb and Protein Foods – Of course it’s all a matter of opinion.
- 7 Ways the Food Companies Fool You – How to read through the marketing spin and double-talk that covers so many food products today.
- How Do I Lose Fat From Specific Areas – debunking the myths about spot reduction.
- How to Include Alcohol in a Healthy Diet, and a look at how drinking alcohol can affect fat loss.
- Know What You Are Drinking: The 10 most caffeinated diet drinks, exactly how much caffeine in Starbucks drinks, and 7 most Sugar-filled drinks.
- How Much Water Should I Drink? – A thorough look at the myths and facts surrounding water intake.
- In every diet, it is recommended that you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- 7 Ways to Spot a Dubious Diet
- Diet Reviews and Outlines – A large selection of commercial diets that have appeared over the last few years.
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Changing Your Diet – Stop right there! Before embarking on a radical diet change – ask yourself these questions.
- How to Develop a Healthy Relationship with Food and How to Indulge in Food While Still Maintaining or Losing Weight.
- 7 Habits That Undermine a Diet – Just when you thought you were doing everything right.