Ever wondered what the best 15 diet tips are?
When it comes to advice – the best tips are those that work for you.
Here is the list.
- Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.
- Think about what you can add to your diet, not what you should take away.
- Consider whether you’re really hungry.
- Be choosy about nighttime snacks.
- Enjoy your favorite foods.
- Enjoy your treats away from home.
- Eat several mini-meals during the day.
- Eat protein at every meal.
- Spice it up.
- Stock your kitchen with healthy convenience foods.
- Order children’s portions at restaurants.
- Eat foods in season.
- Swap a cup of pasta for a cup of vegetables.
- Use non-food alternatives to cope with stress.
- Be physically active.
An excellent set of tips.
Ordering children’s portions can backfire – specifically because many children’s menus tend to be nothing more than nuggets, pizza, battered fish, and chips. There is nothing wrong with ordering an adult portion – and empowering yourself by putting down the fork when enough is enough.